Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Out of Sight But Not Out of Mind: Managing Telecommuters
It's challenging enough to manage people that you spend eight hours a day with. Getting the most out of people that you barely ever see? A Herculean task. But there are tricks of the trade to ensure that everyone on your team is contributing wherever they
Blog of the Week
A group of Chicago-area progressive groups and unions are backing a bill that would punish large companies who don't pay their workers a living wage.
Thought for the Week
"It's not for everyone. Full-time telecommuting can be like falling off a cliff for some people. They need the social interaction of an office environment."
List of the Week
from Arizona State
Why We're Less Happy: A 30% Decline in the Past Twenty Years
- Lower participation in social and civic activities
- Declining attachments to friends and family
- Diminished trust in political institutions