Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Hire a New Boss
Ever dream of being your own boss? Here are four questions to help you take your own entrepreneurial pulse.
Blog of the Week
The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) came out this week in support of the Dakota Access Pipeline, the construction of which was delayed last week by an order from the Obama administration—a decision that itself stemmed from months of protests led by the Standing Rock Sioux.
Thought for the Week
"You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one."
List of the Week
from University of Warsaw
Fear of Death: Can You Afford It?
- People who counted money indicated a lower fear of death, 5.3%
- People who counted white slips of paper, 6.5%
- People desire money because it soothes their fears of death
Top Five News Headlines
- Chicago Teachers Union sets Oct. 11 strike date
- Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors Is Mandated by Labor Department
- Suit says SafeAuto stiffed workers on overtime
- Northwestern graduate students begin to seek union representation after NLRB decision
- US PROBING POSSIBLE WORKER ABUSE BY WELLS FARGO